- Are you feeling stuck at this point, wondering what your “new normal” will look like in your life, business or career?
- How well are you managing the uncertainties of life?
- Need time to find clarity, re-focus and renew your life, business and career goals?
- Wanting and needing to feel centered again?
Life can be great and tough at the same time. Many uncertainties can make navigating the ups and downs of life challenging and even more so if you run a small business. Doubts and insecurities in our decisions can lead to fear and frustrations where we tend to spin in circles and get stuck, lose our confidence, can’t move forward!
So how can we get unstuck and move forward, especially when life is still so uncertain?
Being centered and intentional means that you have a reference point or a place to come back to when life’s challenges and emotions push you off balance. The center is the place you know you have to get back to.
This unique, small group coaching/mastermind program is a virtual gathering place to come together, renew, refocus, rediscover, and restart their life/career to create success and meaningful change.
Through online group coaching calls, coaching exercises, writing activities, coaching and regular interaction with group members, you will be fully supported to:
- Help you understand what you want and what’s truly important to you
- Reduce stress and overwhelm from daily life uncertainty
- Connect with other like-minded individuals
- Create the space needed to formulate a clear vision and action plans that aligns with who you are, and help you achieve what you want
Louise’s guidance and coaching were superb. We covered the many aspects that are critical to consider when starting and maintaining a business – and most significantly and importantly, she brought me so much closer to my truth – my essence. I was able to give voice to this, to articulate it and move forward in a way that deeply touches and inspires me. I believe this work is essential to creating what matters to you and is well worth the effort. ~ Louise M., Oakville
- A structured and facilitated 6-week program (dates and times to be set by the group)
- Welcome package that includes tips and ideas for setting your program experience up for enjoyment and success
- Weekly guided Coaching exercises for information, inspiration & growth (see weekly Program outline below)
- Secure access to the participant-only online Intentional Living Program in Zoom – an easy online platform
- Opportunity to schedule one private personalized coaching session which offers you additional support, deepened insights, and encouragement
- 6 Group Coaching Calls – Group calls are held via Zoom (teleconference) together. Calls will be recorded in the event you are unable to attend the live call
- An opportunity to learn, grow, connect and create with others (maximum 6 participants in each Program group to ensure a meaningful, engaging experience for you)
Outline of Program
Week 1: Reconnecting with You
- Discover your life’s values and how you know if you are achieving them
- What’s unique about you – identify your special gifts, talents, attributes and skills
- Find out what truly makes you come alive – what will bring you the greatest joy
Week 2: Change Management
- Learn about the difference between adaptive and technical changes
- Understand what role stress plays in our ability to make changes
- Discover the internal and external obstacles that hold us back from making changes
Week 3: Goal Setting from the Inside Out
- Discover how satisfied you are in all areas of your life
- Explore how you really spend your time
- Get clarity on what’s really important to you now
Week 4: The Power of Positive Thinking
- Discover how our emotions and language impacts our thinking and behaviours
- Create your own affirmations and affirmative story to create clarity and focus
Week 5: Finding Clarity
- Discover what motivates you, excites you and drains you
- Learn strategies to create space that will allow you to become more intentional and focused
- Understand the WHY behind what you do
Week 6: Celebration, Completion and Commitment
- Learn tools to help you celebrate your successes
- Develop an action plan to help you move forward and stay committed to your goals
For more information on the Intentional Living – Life 2.0 program or to reserve your spot, contact Louise.